Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Skeleton Closet: Winter Tropic Bird.

Well...

Not much of colorful bird am I? But today's dress up included some cold but colorful peacock/macaw tones!
It doesn't suit my outfit, but it doesn't have to; it's dress-up-randomly fun time! It's nice to start off a new year with something like this.


Oh! And if you're reading this, congratulations! You made it through 2012! Happy new year!



It's a chilly new years day in Northern Arizona; definitely coat weather! Hooray! Too bad it never lasts in a place like Arizona; in a few months the heat will rise and I say goodbye again to long skirts and dandy cardigans ... ah well.

Speaking of cardigans, my lovely husband made a bet with me during Christmas morning that I could not eat 3 large waffles peaked with whipped cream and mixed berries. I wanted a cardigan, so that was what we bet on; if I won he had to buy me one, and if I lost he wouldn't. Well his step-father doubled the bet that I could eat all those waffles...
so as a result, today I am showing off one of two cardigans that I happily received.


Never make a clothing bet with an ambitious fashionista.
I am also sporting one of the lovely jewelry pieces that was gifted to me; this one by my brother-in-law.



What I am wearing:

  • Beaded cardigan - second hand
  • Top - second hand
  • Skirt - second hand
  • Shoes - Windsor Store
  • Tights - second hand
  • Bird skull necklace - second hand
  • Jacket - revamp DIY (collar added)


How is/was your new years day?

5 comments:

  1. Aww what a lovely bracelet! Your cardigan is very pretty, it's perfect for New Year's Eve since it's quite sparkly XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Your cardigan! <3 and the bird skull necklace. I also have one and I am searching for a matching bird-skull ring...

    ReplyDelete
  3. No truer words were ever said: NEVER, EVER make a bet with an ambitious fashionista, indeed! hehehehe ... good for you, darling. Very, very pretty! And Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your beaded cardigan! I have one with beaded peacock feathers that's so old the beads have lost their lustre. And still I save it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat makeup, I like the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...