I got a chance to wear the shirt today when going out with a friend for lunch, and was able to bust out my long skirts, tights and boots since it was a generously cool day.
Also today I was actually able to do my hair in a manner that resembled a style! I went with a pretty simple milkmaid braid style; of course knowing me, I had to youtube a tutorial on how to do one easily.
I didn't need to curl my hair, since it is already very curly on its own.
Halloween Giveaway! (CLOSED)
So now comes the portion you've all been waiting for; time for a real treat.
It is open internationally so anyone, anywhere can follow and comment for a chance to win it.
What you'll win:
- A handmade acrylic skull and purple pearl bracelet
- A handmade hair flower band
- Two spools of Halloween ribbon-- black and green stripes; black and white skulls
- 3 Halloween note pads-- pumpkin, witch, vampire
- A skull and hearts 100% cotton bandana
- A handful of Halloween candy
THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
Good Luck, and happy Halloween/Samhain!
(THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED)