I'm going to post them as I finish them (or in this one case, days after), so I won't make this long... again... it might happen regardless...
This is merely a prototype; I say this because it technically doesn't function as it was meant... but the idea is still materialized... roughly.
|Normal, and then spookified!|
It's a pumpkin pincushion with a bat emery attached to it. I know, it needs work.
It's not actually filled with emery or sawdust, so that's why I said doesn't actually work as per its name...
I repeat, it's a prototype!
When I buy myself some emery and sawdust or crushed walnuts, this little creation might look a lot smoother and will also be a functioning member of my sewing society.
It's not enough to just post one photo... here we go again.
No really, I promise this'll be good.
If you're a sewist like me, then you have a ton of tools right beside your machine that constantly roll off the table. I did have a bowl, but that only worked for so long until I needed to spruce it up, make it spooky.
I had a few of these little wood coffins from Micheal's lying around, and they're just the right size! So a-painting I did go!
Here we have the bunch all together! How lovely. I put a ribbon on the lid to the base to keep the lid looking awesome, because the back (front)...
Has a little bat with button eyes and a web that kinda looks like it turned to stitching... kinda...
But wait! There's more!
It wasn't enough that I had a pumpkin pincushion with bat emery, and a coffin holder!
Spook ya later!