To recap from my intention post, I wanted to:
- Unclutter the house.
- Find inexpensive ways to do something romantic and fun with the hubby
- Rearrange and organize my craft room
I'm very happy to say that my entire list received much needed focus and love. I have successfully uncluttered my home (although thanks for this can also be given to the fact I am moving), I have found a few inexpensive ways to do something romantic with my husband, and finally as you all know, my craft room is better than it ever was.
Part of what my hubby and I have been doing to add a little spice to our relationship for our meager meager budget:
- We unearthed his collection of Magic the Gathering and allotted some time each week to play.
- Once a week we went for the dollar sundae's at McDonalds and watched the sunset in the car while chatting
- We went stick hunting around the desert for one of my projects; he enjoyed it much more because there was a main purpose to all the walking and effort.
- We dragged out our air mattress and slept in a different room of the house; it is surprisingly romantic and fun, heh.
- We grabbed a book we both wanted to read, and read a chapter to each other before going to bed; we're currently reading The Foundation series by Issac Asimov
- Star/moongazing-- always a fun one to do, especially now that it's heating up and the night sky is super bright. Plus we're finally breaking in his binoculars.
- Uncluttered the house together; lots of junk and lots of memories jumbled together-- it was quite fun sifting through it and reminiscing.
I really hope I can keep all this up, and think of newer and better ways of improving; I'd hate to go back into a rut just because the challenge is over... but c'est la vie-- or at least mine, anyway. Heh.